Water Mill Community Club Scholarship
The Water Mill Community Club awards Scholarships to High School Seniors who are contributing members of the Club. The scholarship committee is composed of
- Sandy Raynor
- Cindy Corwith
- Cathy Alnwick
- Carole Sachtleben
- Emily Raynor
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants:
- Service to the Water Mill Community Club during your high school years
- Current Membership of the applicant’s family in the WMCC, and membership for at least 36 consecutive months prior to April 15th of their senior year.
- Character ~ demonstrated by honesty and participation in WMCC and community activities.
- Citizenship ~ demonstrated by participation in school and community activities.
- Achievement ~demonstrated by effort to succeed.
Please read the application for more information. Applications are available by clicking here Scholarship Application 19 or by contacting any Board member.
Applications are due by April 15th. The WMCC also manages the Calder Scholarship for Water Mill Residents who are returning to college or vocational school to further their education.
Calder–Water Mill Scholarship
This Calder Scholarship is managed by the WMCC, but only open to Water Mill Residents seeking post-secondary education or vocational training. Please read the application for qualifications. Applications are available Here, or by contacting Eileen Noonan.
They must be postmarked no later than April 15th.