Water Mill Community Club Scholarship
The Water Mill Community Club awards Scholarships to High School Seniors who are contributing members of the Club, and the Andrew Stevens Scholarship to one outstanding candidate. The scholarship committee is composed of
- Sandy Raynor
- Cindy Corwith
- Cathy Alnwick
- Carole Sachtleben
- Emily Raynor
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants:
- Service to the Water Mill Community Club during your high school years
- Current Membership of the applicant’s family in the WMCC, and membership for at least 36 consecutive months prior to April 15th of their senior year.
- Character ~ demonstrated by honesty and participation in WMCC and community activities.
- Citizenship ~ demonstrated by participation in school and community activities.
- Achievement ~demonstrated by effort to succeed.
Please read the application for more information. Applications are available by clicking WMCC Scholarship Application or by contacting any Board member.
Applications are due by April 15th.
Calder–Water Mill Scholarship
This Calder Scholarship is managed by the WMCC, and is open to Water Mill Community Club members or Water Mill Residents returning to college, seeking post-secondary education or vocational training. Please read the application for qualifications. Applications are available here – Calder Scholarship
This Calder Scholarship application can be applied for at any time during the year.